Monday, April 20, 2015

VoxBox Review



Hey! Welcome back! Ok so I am  more than excited to do a review on this box, which is the campus box from a company called Influenster. They sent me this box free of charge to review all the products and of course I love trying new products so here I am! 


Let me just say, any company that is going to send me FREE CANDY I am available to jump over the moon for you (haha). Who doesn't love free candy right? 

If you guessed it just by looking at my picture, yes, its raining today. No, I am not happy about the rain but I am defiantly feeling better while eating these. Im munching on the Punchies as I write and I can say they are amazing! They aren't too sour but they aren't too sweet. They are colorfully rounded and chewy and are perfect. Punches are addicting and I promised to leave some for my fiancé but I'm not to sure about that now! (haha). The rainbow straws are amazing. I usually buy the regular one flavored sour punch straws but now I will hunt these things down. They basically taste like the regular Sour Punch straws but different flavors. 

This face wash is HEAVEN on your face. I love the brand ST. Ives. I have only been using this for a week but I can see the difference and I can feel the difference. My face is smoother and defiantly more clear. I don't have that much acne or acne scars but there are one or two. The entire appearance of my face looks brighter and the best part about it, no irritation. I use this in the morning before the gym and at night before bed. Both times I've noticed that my skin has been better with the level of oils that come out (yes, even after the gym). By far I will defiantly be looking to buy this in the stores when it's done.  


I am a die-hard EOS user. I haven't used other lip balms in a while. But when I tried this one, I was actually surprised. Influents sent me  the fresh mint flavor and it taste exactly like that. It also has a fresh, cool feeling on your lips. Compared to EOS it goes on well and feels a little smoother than EOS. It taste like their sweet mint flavor. Packaging is adorable. It looks like a little ice cube. Much more likely to stay on my night table than my EOS and overall i would repurchase. 


Shampoo! I love shampoo! Specially when I don't have to buy big bottles and find out that I hate it after one wash. These sample sizes were perfect. Although I found washing my hair three different times a little time consuming my hair sure did appreciate it. I defiantly want to buy this just to see what my hair will look like once I wash it more often with this product but for now it did what it was supposed to do. I don't have curly hair, much more like wavy with some frizz but my hair defiantly looked different when I came out of the shower. It did feel a little heavier than normal but then again I rarely use conditioner. 


Last but not least is this. Sun tan mouse. I am dark enough, I didn't even think of trying this. I feel bad for waisting a full size of this so I passed it on to a friend. I will update this post later when she tells me if she likes it or not.


I love influenster and you should to! Go sign up or click here to see why you should sign up. I don't see why you wouldn't want to, who doesn't like free full sized samples of things and FREE CANDY. 

Anyways, hope you liked my review. Don't forget to follow me on twitter (fanamia_) or instagram (faneezahayatt). Tweet me things that you would like me to try and ill do it! 

-Faneeza<3


Post a Comment

© Fanamia. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.