Monday, February 9, 2015

First Post / Pre- Valentines Day


Hey! Welcome to my blog! 

A little about myself:
My name is Faneeza. I am 22 and I am a psychology major. I am engaged soon to be married and start adult life, and I have a chubby fur baby named Simba. Life as a college student, almost done with school is crazy. Where do I look for jobs? Who do I speak to to find jobs in my field? Was going to school for a psychology major really worth it? I'm hoping that i am not the only one that that feels this way right?
But anyways, My plans for this blog is to have fun with it. Share pieces of my crazy life with my readers (followers sound to controlling lol) and make a few people laugh. Lets get started!

Pre- Valentines Day !

Sooo its official that time of the month! T minus 5 days to Valentine's Day. My fiancé and I have been together for 7 years. For six out of those seven years we have celebrated Valentine's day the same way, dinner and a movie or dinner and just spending time together. This year while we were trying to think of plans we thought about having a family day instead of focusing Valentines day around relationships. It was an amazing idea! Why haven't we thought of this before? FYI my fiancé and I don't actually have kids yet but we do have my niece and nephew to play house with :) My Niece is 11 and my nephew is 9 and they basically grew up with my fiancé and I. Here are some activities that we have planned for them. Hopefully they don't see this before! 

Make Some Yummies !

I consider myself to be quite a baker, so do they, so i was thinking 

Video Games !

My fiancé, niece and nephew are defiantly hard core gamers and tricksters. We are actually having a sleepover so it would be  whole night full of games and tricking my older sister :) 

Gifts !

Gifts are superficial right ? Love should just be enough! I love surprises, I love surprises even more when the kids are totally unaware; seeing their faces alone light up my day (pre mother instinct you think? lol) 

Sweets Aren't Dinner Right?

Of course, I'm not going to feed them sugar and cookies all night long ! The valentines day dinner is my sisters job! I hope its pizza but I'm pretty sure its not :( 

Let me know some of your ideas for Valentine's Day ! What do you like to do ?

Stay tuned to see what we surprise the kids with ! 
-Faneeza<3



Post a Comment

© Fanamia. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.